Sunday, October 11, 2009

Henderson FD Open House 2009

Vance County, NC - I went to the Henderson Fire Department's Open House yesterday (Saturday, October 10, 2009). Kind of an overcast day and not too many people there when I was there, but it was a nice exhibition all the same.

The funny thing is that I took this adorable picture of this little kid in his little turnout gear using the hose to put out the (imaginary) fire. Much to my chagrin when I looked at the front page of The Daily Dispatch this morning they had an almost identical picture of the same kid doing the same thing. Of course mine is much better, but obviously he is better connected!

My picture (above)
The Daily Dispatch picture (below)


Additional pictures at my Flickr site.

Full story at The Daily Dispatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment