Monday, November 30, 2009

Trooper Fired At Drop Of A Hat


Wake County, NC - I gotta tell ya, I love the SHP. Every time I've ever dealt with them they've been nothing but professional. But Lord help them, they've got some issues.

A NC State Highway Patrol Trooper in Craven County was dismissed for lying about loosing his campaign hat. Of all the things to lie about, why would you lie about a stupid hat? I mean, it's not like he was doing a cavity search on a blonde on his cruiser when his hat blew off! (Oh, wait! That was another trooper!)

With all the things that Troopers have done in the past few years (and kept their jobs), this almost seems trivial by comparison. I guess the moral of the story is: don't tell a lie.

Get the full story at the News & Observer.

No comments:

Post a Comment